Some of the Family

Some of the Family
The Important things in life are not things

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Working on my Right Wing history

Anyone who has stories and events that they want to send me about things that happened during my involvement in groups can send them into me.
Also I am needing a couple of people to Edit the work as it is done. Even though I am becoming a little more literate, I still need someone to have a look for me.
Anyone with Pictures they want to share of events etc that I was involved in, please send them in as well.
I'm even open to the anti's stuff. It would be good to have some of their stories in the book. Especially the big cries they have about getting their buts kicked. Iv got lots of events when they cowardly outnumbered and attacked our people, threatened and hurt our women and other depraved activities that the trendy lefties have done to impress their mates and the perverted masses in this system who think that attacking our people was OK since we are "wrong" and "evil" etc.
I guarantee this book will affect people. It will have the true stories of my own Skinhead life, Gang wars, brutal violence, and enough sad stuff to get through to the more emotional people.
Some of this stuff has been written in the past. I have a bit of stuff lying around waiting to be put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment